- Guidelines for the Care and Treatment of persons diagnosed with chronic hepatitis C virus infections, July 2018
Since the last Guidelines issued in 2016, three key developments have prompted changes in terms of when to treat and what treatments to use. First, the use of safe and highly effective direct-acting antiviral (DAA) regimens. Second, pangenotypic DAA medicines have been approved and Third, the continued substantial reduction in the price of DAAs has enabled treatment to be rolled out rapidly. This 2018 new WHO guidelines on Hepatitis C treatment aim to provide evidence-based recommendations on the care and treatment of persons diagnosed with chronic HCV infection.
- WHO HCV treatment guidelines, April 2016 Updated WHO screening, care and treatment of persons with hepatitis C infection_ April 2016.
- AASLD and IDSA recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C, October 2014
A guidance by AASLD and IDSA providing up-to-date recommendations to health care practitioners on the optimal screening, management, and treatment for adults with HCV infection in the United States, considering the best available
- WHO Guidelines for the screening, care and treatment of persons with Hepatitis infection, April 2014
World Health Organization’s (WHO) first guidelines on hepatitis C screening, care and treatment. This complements existing guidance on the prevention of transmission of bloodborne viruses, including HCV, April 2014.
- EASL Recommendations on Treatment of Hepatitis C, April 2014
EASL Recommendations on Treatment of Hepatitis C intended to assist physicians and other healthcare providers, as well as patients and other interested individuals, in the clinical decision making
process by describing the optimal management of patients with acute and chronic HCV infections, April 2014.
- Technical guideline on “HCV Diagnosis and Treatment,” Ministry of Health, Vietnam, November 2013
A technical guideline on HCV diagnosis and treatment for all state-owned and private health examination and treatment facilities in Vietnam issued by the MoH, Vietnam on 28 Nov, 2013.
- Guidance on Prevention of viral Hepatitis B and C among people who inject drugs, July 2012
WHO’s comprehensive guidance based on systematic reviews of scientific evidence, community values and preferences, and implementation issues about viral hepatitis B and C surveillance, prevention and treatment, Jul 2012.
- Annex 3 Guideline for the Drug Use Category (2) etc Guidelines for the Use of Peginterferon and Ribavirin Indication for chronic hepatitis from hepatitis C virus (genotype 2, 3)
Thai Guidelines for using PegINF treatment for chronic hepatitis caused by Hepatitis C virus.